Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here's a couple more

This first card is one I made for a couple of our teenage family members for Christmas. It is one of my most favorite cards I have ever made. It's really quite pretty in real life. I used Cool Caribbean (loved this color!!!) Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink CS and ink. I stamped Lace Snowflakes on the main panel on WW and then covered the whole image with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I also stamped the sentiment, which is from Warm Words in versamark. Then I tied on some white organdy ribbon to top it off. Like I said, one of my favorites ever!!!!!

This is a card I made for a friend's party. I used Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke CS and ink. I colored the images with my markers. I also roughed up the edges of the main panel, which is on Very Vanilla CS. Simple, but still pretty I think.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments: