Friday, May 9, 2008

I gave up waiting

Well, it is still raining here, so I took my pics inside. I hope they are ok enough! I know I'm not the best photographer. It must run in my family because my grandfather was terrible at taking pictures and so is my mom. I can only hope it stops with me and my children will be able to take a decent picture when they need to!!


The first three cards are the ones I made for the mothers in my life. I used Blossoms Abound, which I finally just bought the other day. My colors used were Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. I am not crazy about the first or last one, but I do like the middle one. I also used French Script on two of the cards.






































This is the name frame I made for my mother in law. I hope she likes it. I used some some MME paper I got the other day. The collection is called Everyday Tango. I used River Rock, WW and Bordering Blue to mat the letters, and they were stamped in Night of Navy. The ribbon was some I got at Michael's awhile back. I really like how it turned out, so I think she will really like it too.






This is the last card I made for my SIL. I used the SAB set Friendship BLooms. The colors were Gable Green, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron and Pixie Pink. I also put some fakie dew drops on, of course! Well, thanks for looking as usual! I am having trouble with blogger today, so I apologize if this post looks funny!

No comments: