Thursday, May 1, 2008

Some SIL cards

Here are a few more of the cards I have come up with for my SIL. Here is a She's All That again. Love, love, love this set. I also used the Happy, Happy Birthday wheel. Pixie Pink, Gable Green and Green Galore paper and ink. Some ribbon that I think I got at Michael's ages ago, and some cute little rhinestones to top it off.







Sorry the next couple of pictures are terrible. Not a good day for photographs here. This is a good card for a little boy's birthday I think. I used Unfrogettable. I punched each little character out. I colored them with my markers, and the little dragonfly got some blingy wings with my glitter pen. I threw on some brads at the bottom of the Gable Green layer. There is a versamarked mushroom on the bottom right, but it is kind of hard to see in the picture. The other cs I used was Yoyo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise.










This card was cute in my mind, but didn't deliver in person. I don't know what it needs, but it needs something. Any suggestions?

















My SIL needs some thank yous, so I thought this is a good one. She like earthy colors, so what better colors to choose from than Earth Elements. I used Cameo Coral, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive. I colored my image with my chalks, and versamarked the sentiment. Those are some more of my favorite fakie dew drops on the sides.

TFL!

No comments: