Saturday, July 26, 2008

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

I am VERY frustrated with Splitcoast this week! Three times now, just this week alone, I have had cards that have been uploaded and appeared in my gallery suddenly disappear when I check back on them later. Why is this happening!?! Have I done something wrong? Has anyone else been having this problem?

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Splitcoast. They are a wonderful site. I am just upset that this keeps happening.

Well, any suggestions or comments would be GREATLY appreciated, and thanks for letting me vent a little!

Type atcha later!

1 comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

Hi Robyn,

The same thing happened to before. When you upload your picture to your computer, you need to RENAME your picture on your computer BEFORE you upload it to SCS. What is probably happening is there might already be another card with the same name so when they do a sweep of the galleries then the computer will automatically delete yours. Does that make sense?

That is what happened with mine. So now when I upload a picture to my computer I give it a name such as...SC186 Title_JP 7-31-08.

I hope that helps you!!