Thursday, July 17, 2008

So Sorry!

I have been a very bad blogger. I'm sorry. We are like everyone else around here and extremely busy this time of year. Some of the things we have been up to:

Softball with both of our girls. This was the first year on pitching machine for our oldest. We didn't win any games, but by the end of the season, the girls were really getting the hang of it. Our younger daughter's team is starting to not play in the dirt, as much. A huge accomplishment.

We just got back from camping for 4 days. We had a lot of fun, other than me taking the dog out to potty and getting lost for an hour and a half. I have absolutely no sense of direction.

My husband and I went to see Mama Mia at the Fox theater in St. Louis. I loved it. He put up with it.

I promise to upload some pictures in the next couple of days. I have actually stamped a couple of times, just not nearly as much as I have wanted. I can hardly wait to break into my new sneak peek stuff!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: