Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall Festival

Well, the fall festival was today. Kind of a so-so turn out, but I think people were hesitant to come out because the weather was a little unpredictable.

I sold 5 of 5 bookmarks, 3 of 4 framed greetings and had two more ordered, 6 of 9 journals with matching pens, and 4 of 53 cards.

I was disappointed, but I am curious to know what you guys think. How was this for a first time table in a relatively small community (population 1500) fair? Please leave me a comment so I can decide if I should give another go.

Thanks for stopping by!!! I will try to get some more pics of the cards I made when I resolve the camera issues I have been having.

1 comment:

andy :) said...

Try not to be disappointed!! You never know what will happen next!! I had a table at a Trade Show back in April and met a Girl there. She was interested in a class I was having…She attended that class, joined my stamp club and just became my second recruit!! All you can do is enjoy yourself when you are “out there” and plant little seeds of kindness! They will eventually grow to be beautiful things! Keep your chin up!