Friday, September 19, 2008

Some of the cards I have been working on

Here is just a few of the cards I have been working on for the Fall Festival. It's tomorrow, but I think I am pretty much prepared. I'm starting to get nervous now.










Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Basic Gray, Brushed Silver, WW
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray
Other: Silver EP, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon















Stamp set: By Land
Paper: Glorious Green, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, WW
Ink: Basic Gray, GG, YY, OO and Basic Black markers
Other: Pop-Dots for wheels















Stamp set: Classic Stripes, Birthday Greetings (retired)
Paper: WW, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray
Other: Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon















Stamp set: Polka Dot, So Many Scallops, Sweet Stars Wheel
Paper: WW, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Versamark, PiP, AA, Perfect Plum markers
Other: Sm. star punch, Scallop Circle punch, Gold cord















Stamp set: Paisley, Tart and Tangy
Paper: WW
Ink: Real Red, Glorious Green
Other: Ticket Corner Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Glitter




Thanks for stopping by!! I will let everyone know how my first "table" went.

No comments: