Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm back..........

Sorry to be gone so long. Lots of stuff, not all good, going on lately. Anyway, on with some pics!! This is my new stamping room!!! Yay Me!! Our daughters decided that they are old enough to move downstairs away from us, so they took over their old playroom. This meant mommy got to take over their room and now I actually have a space of my own that is bigger than 5x5. I also have some of their toys in here, well mostly my little guys toys since he is home with me still. I wanted them to be able to hang out with me though while I am working on crafts. That is my "baby" (sniff, sniff) playing with his tater heads and play-doh. For some reason we cannot play with one without the other it seems.














This last pic is a peg shelf I decorated with some rub-ons for my new space. It is hanging on the wall behind my desk in the first photo. I hung some cute little polka-dot buckets I got at Target on it. They hold my pens, hand-held punches and the goodies I need the most.


Anyway, thanks for looking. I hope to upload some of the things I have been making very very soon, so keep coming back!!!

No comments: