Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Double posts! What am I thinking?!

I had a couple more cards to show you, but I didn't get a chance on my other post. This first card is one I made for my in-laws to thank them for taking care of the kiddos while my husband and I were in SC. I used Happy Harmony, which was one of my favorites from Sellabration last year. I used Cool Caribbean ink and cs, and Groovy Guava and Taken with Teal cs and marker. Oh, I used a Certainly Celery marker for the stems too. I roughed up the edges for texture, and I did a faux stitch as well.



I totally cased this card from a fabulous one I saw on Splitcoast yesterday. I don't know how to link it, but it was made by MicheleTX. Check it out. The only reason it does not look exactly like hers is because I needed a birthday card, and I don't have pearls. I thought I would put it on here though because sometimes we may see a beautiful card and think we can't make it because we don't have the same stuff, but you can make them work with what you have too!

Thanks for looking!

No comments: