Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm back and here's an older card


We had a good time in SC. The weather didn't cooperate very well, but it was still nice to get away for a while. We ate too much, slept too late, and were basically lazy bones all weekend. It was nice!! The ocean was way too cold to swim in (for me at least), but we did find some pretty shells for the kiddos.

Anyway, here's a card I made last fall for a friend's party. Halloween is one of my favorites, so I always love to make cards for it. I used Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, Basic Black and Whisper White for cc and ink and some black grosgrain and black/white checkered ribbon. The set was called Autumn Apparitions, and I just loved it. The fact that it was die cut made it even better!!

Anyway, I'm glad I'm back. I missed my kiddos way too much to be gone for too long!

No comments: