Thursday, April 24, 2008

My sister-in-law asked me to make a bunch of cards for her to have handy, so after I got all of my homework done today I made a couple. This first one is a very simple baby card. I used Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cs for the boy, and for the girl card I used Pale Plum, Blush Blossom, and WW cs. I colored the umbrellas with my markers-same colors as cs. The ribbon was colored with my markers, and I used my glitter pen on the girl umbrellas. That's part of the reason it photographed strange. It is hard to pick up but I stamped giggle from Warm Words on the bottom right corner in versamark, and I wheeled the tops with Sweet Stars in versamark as well. The umbrella image is from Weather or Not.












This next card is an older one that I came up with last fall for a friend's party, but I really like it. Certainly Celery, Cool Caribbean, Pixie Pink and WW cs. Same for ink, plus Chocolate Chip for the sentiment. I wheeled Petals in versamark. The images are from Polka Dots and Petals, and the sentiment is from Wonderful Words.







This last one is my new favorite. It came out even cuter than I had imagined, and that just never happens for me!! I used the set Tart and Tangy, and the Paisley background. WW and Only Orange cs, OO ink and Craft White. I used the tag corner punch, the 1 3/8, and the 1 1/4 punches as well. I popped up the orange on a foam square and put lots of glitter on it! Threw on some white grosgrain and voila! I love this card!!!!

Thank you so much for looking!!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great bunch of cards, your SIL will love them all.