Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A few cards for ya

So, I have been a busy stamping girl lately, and that makes me happy. I have all of these great supplies, and very little time to use them. The need has arisen for cards though, so here they are. This first one was for my husband's aunt and uncle's anniversary. I used Never Ending Joy, Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White CS. The ink I used was Pretty in Pink, MM, BB, Garden Green and Night of Navy. I threw on some fakie dew drops.




This next card is for my husband's cousin's wedding this weekend. It is one of those cards that looked really great in my mind, but I didn't quite deliver it in real life. I used that great new set from the mini, She's All That, for the bride. On the background, I used Tres Chic. For the cs, I used Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and WW. Ink was Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip. I also went over her with my glaze pen to pep her up a bit. It's an alight card, I guess.



This is a card I made for a friend of mine at church who just had a miscarriage. I wanted her to know she was in my prayers, so I thought a pretty card was in order. Nothing fancy, I used Heartfelt Thanks, and the cs was Certainly Celery, So Saffron and WW. I used Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Garden Green markers to color the image. I roughed up the edges to give it some texture. Simply, but still pretty I think.




This last one is for my husband's cousin's baby shower this weekend. Yes, he has a very large family. The shower and wedding are both on Saturday. Opposite sides of the family, of course. Again, I used She's All That, and I used my Hot to Dot wheel. Chocolate Chip ink and cs, and Pretty in Pink cs as well. I threw on a couple more of my fakie dew drops. I just love 'em.

Thanks so much for looking. I really do appreciate it, and please feel free to comment on anything you like or don't like. I welcome constructive criticism as well as praise!!

No comments: